[development] #pre_render - forms only?

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Sat Jun 16 18:54:09 UTC 2007

No, there's no reason it should be for forms only. In fact there's a
patch by gordon in the queue that adds both pre_render and
post_render optional callbacks for any drupal_render()'able
structure. It's a good patch. +1! ;-)

http://drupal.org/node/147662

This patch also makes it possible to take full advantage of
hook_elements() default properties when building non-form structures
that will ultimately be passed through drupal_render().

--Jeff