[development] comment module needs a little refreshment

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sat Jun 16 21:39:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

I began refreshing comment module -- it's really bizarre pre and post fapi
code paths cries for it. I was at approx 50% and I had no time to continue
and today I honestly tried but I just do not have the heart for it.

Likely the settings forms can be moved over without a problem so there is
little work to do, mostly just testing and bugfixing.

The issue is at http://drupal.org/node/152417 . If you are interested you
can find me in #drupal I'd be delighted to lead.

Regards,

NK