[development] PHP 5 > aggregator.module rewrite to XML API?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Jun 19 17:28:29 UTC 2007

> I'm not really sure about the argument to sanitize data. Can't we
> sanitize it in a little less than 11 seconds? Also, isn't there a

That would be up to Drupal - regardless of what parser you're using, how
and when you sanitize it depends on the use case. My tests were merely
to remove SimpleFeed's sanitation, forcing it into the same baseline as
any other "made for Drupal" parser - use Drupal's routines as necessary.

--
Morbus Iff ( you're just a copy of an imitation )
aim: akaMorbus / skype: morbusiff / icq: 2927491 / jabber.org: morbus