[development] PHP 5 > aggregator.module rewrite to XML API?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Jun 19 20:14:16 UTC 2007

> Ahhh... so by sanitizing you mean accepting non-fully standards
> compliant feeds? If that's what you mean then definitely not. I totally

No, I don't. I mean protecting the users from some idiot inserting XSS
or anything else in his RSS items (knowingly or not). Someone in this
thread said they "trust" (hope?) that the consumer of their module
"trusts" the RSS feeds they consume. That's uh... foolish.

The rest of your email was entirely ignorable.

--
Morbus Iff ( keep out of reach of children )
aim: akaMorbus / skype: morbusiff / icq: 2927491 / jabber.org: morbus