[development] Aggregation API - SoC project

Novák Áron aron at novaak.net
Wed Jun 20 08:14:39 UTC 2007

Hi!

First, I would like to say a big thanks for everyone who wrote mails to
the "PHP 5 > aggregator.module rewrite to XML API?" thread, I got lots of
valuable information from this, and who edited the three wiki pages I've
created at http://groups.drupal.org/rss-aggregation.

You can find the details of the project at the group which I mentioned and the
http://aggregation.novaak.net site.

I replied almost all the questions at the wiki pages, please check it out.

Yesterday I chatted with Morbus at #drupal-soc room, fortunately we could
arrange the viewpoints, I added the summary of his/common ideas to
the "Aggregation API requirements - SoC project"
(http://groups.drupal.org/node/4624) wiki page.

I would like to ask everybody who is involved in aggregation, please let's
review / edit the wiki pages where I tried to collect my experiences/test
results and every valuable information from the previously mentioned thread.

Aron