[development] PHP 5 > aggregator.module rewrite to XML API?

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:04:59 UTC 2007

Just FYI:  SimplePie will use the PHP CURL extension, if it is installed.

If you want to read SSL-encrypted feeds like I do, CURL is helpful there, too.

I'm glad to see all this discussion on aggregation, and heartened to
see that after some, uh, disagreement, people seem to be heading in
relatively the same direction.  Having a good aggregation solution for
99% of Drupal installs would be nearly a "killer app" -- where such a
good solution would provide support for needs at various ends of the
spectrums involved (fast, thorough, PHP4, etc.).

..chrisxj