[development] I'm back

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Jun 21 14:14:04 UTC 2007

On 6/21/07, Karen Stevenson <karen at elderweb.com> wrote:

> I hope it isn't too spammy to send this to the list, but I maintain a lot
> of code that is used by a lot of people and I pretty much disappeared for a
> while, so I wanted to explain. I was helping care for my father while he
> died, which unexpectedly ended up being a 24x7 commitment for the last
> couple of months. He was starting to get pretty sick while I was at
> DrupalCon, and things went downhill from there until he passed away last
> week. I feel badly that my absence created a bottleneck for a lot of people,
> but glad I could be there for my father to make those last days as good as
> they could be.

Karen

My deepest condolences to you for this big loss.

If the choice is between Drupal and spending time with a dying parent,
then it is obvious which one takes precedence.

And welcome back! Looking forward to see again your contributions.

And not sure if you have seen this in the past or not.
http://baheyeldin.com/technology/drupal/karen-date-and-calendar.html

:-)
--
2bits.com