[development] admin user search by email patch

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Fri Jun 22 17:20:09 UTC 2007

On 6/22/07, Damien Norris <damien.norris at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is the link to the latest version of the patch, user_search-
> by_email-HEAD_2.patch
> http://drupal.org/node/113983#comment-249183
>
> I understand more steps may be required and it may take way loner
> than the code freeze has left... but I am just unsure how to get it
> moving forward again.  Advice would be appreciated... Thanks!

It's a great, small feature that seems easily applicable to core. Blasting
the dev list with "look at my patch" is generally frowned upon....but thanks
all the same for working with this patch.

The next steps tend to be to have other people test / review it. A good way
to do this "live" is to pop into #drupal and solicit some eyes.

Thanks, hope this gets into core...

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889