[development] Deletion API hits core

Rob Thorne rob at torenware.com
Sat Jun 23 00:32:54 UTC 2007

Chad,

I've just gone through the handbook pages you did on the API.  They
describe the API well, but I don't think I grok the "user experience"
that the API implements.  Am I right in assuming that the implementation
generates a standard UI for deleting a "package" along with the various
hooks it implements for letting other code respond to the deletion?

Also, I found the explanation of the "package" concept a bit abstract.
A real-world-ish example might help.

Thanks,
Rob