[development] stripping tags during aggregation?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Jun 27 20:34:11 UTC 2007

Op woensdag 27 juni 2007, schreef Morbus Iff:
> I'll support an API that lets me choose

feedparser is no more then an API. with pretty good storage of links (I would
like to see it coupled to link bundle to allow scheduled checks for
linkrot/301s etc).

But I don't see why the database model would prevent you from linkrot.

In any case: feedparser is an API; you can bolt your own stuff on top, incl
the default Drupal feed storage/presentation. But also including nodes, wich
hands you all the goodness of nodes, such as, but certainly not limited to,
stripping tags based on input filters.

Bèr
--
Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl