[development] is nodeapi hook a requirement or not?

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:14:46 UTC 2007

is a good idea, there needs to be more consistency or guidelines about
the way that nodes are loaded/saved for this to be sure to work with
contrib modules.  I've had experience with the Clone module where some
node types expect to only be saved via the node form, and break if you
do a direct node_save():

http://drupal.org/node/119140
http://drupal.org/node/92175

-Peter