[development] WYSIWYG editors

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:28:38 UTC 2007

One thing that would help me is defining multiple default input formats.
So, untrusted users get the WYSIWYG editor with filtered HTML by default,
trusted users get the WYSIWYG editor with less filtered HTML by default.
And I would prefer that the trusted users not even have access to
multiple input formats, it just adds more clutter to the form..

--mark