[development] Simpletest Module

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 16:47:05 UTC 2007

Is there anyone working on simpletest module.

Last night I was working on a port to 5.x for the module - and then
realized when testing the module that the tests themselves are ALL
likely in need of upgrade too (either that or 5.x is very broken since
every test fails ;-).  Is anyone working on this?  Is there anyone
running any simpletest tests on drupal 5? - via the simpletest module?

Rather than duplicate work (if work has been done), I'd like to
collaborate with others and supply a complete patch to the module to
upgrade it.  And moving forward I'd like to try to keep up with head
during the code freezes.

andre