[development] Call for more lightening talks at DrupalCon

Mark Fredrickson mark.m.fredrickson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:45:35 UTC 2007

Hi devs,

We still have space for several more lightening talks at the
OSCMS/DrupalCon. I'd like to have around 10 or so, if possible, so
please step up. You can sign up for a lightening talk by leaving a
comment here: http://2007.oscms-summit.org/node/370

A lightning talk is a 5 minute (or less) presentation on a topic you'd
like to share with the community. The Perl community has been holding
lightning talks for years, and the PHP community has started following
suit.

Lightning talks tend to be direct, to the point, and light on the
details. They're appetizers to pique our interests, not full course
meals.

Your talk can be developer focused or directed at other skill levels.
I'd like to have everyone who attends learn something new. It would be
a good opportunity to show off a new module or API

The talks have been scheduled for 9am on Friday, March 22 in Room 4.

You can find out more and sign up at http://2007.oscms-summit.org/node/370

See you in Sunnyvale!

-Mark