[development] Request to be listed in the service directory

Thomas Barregren thomas at webbredaktoren.se
Fri Mar 23 01:13:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would appreciate if Webbredaktören could be listed on the service
directory <http://drupal.org/drupal-services>.

Webbredaktören has contributed (trough me
<http://drupal.org/user/16678>) with following four modules:

    * RoleAssign <http://drupal.org/project/roleassign>
    * Node Queue Builder <http://drupal.org/project/nodequeue_builder>
    * RelatedContent <http://drupal.org/project/relatedcontent>
    * Simplenews Template <http://drupal.org/project/simplenews_template>

I have also contributed with some issues, patches and book pages.

Below I enclose a draft on how our page would look like on the directory.

Best regards,
Thomas

WEBBREDAKTÖREN
==============

For entrepreneurs that have difficulty getting time to keep their web
site alive and kicking, Webbredaktören is a web site setup and
maintenance bureau that takes care of every step from planning, design
and implementation to hosting and maintenance of your site. Unlike PR
agencies and web design bureaus that engage in one-time assignments at
often hefty fees, we help our customers continuously and at a low
monthly fee, working long-term to build and maintain your web presence.

Subscribe to a personal webmaster
---------------------------------

PR agencies and web design bureaus willingly assist you when creating a
new website, but the hard work of keeping a website alive and up-to-date
isn’t really what they are interested in or want to do. There's always
the assumption that the critical day to day maintenance can be laid on
your shoulders simply because they shun that kind of work.

Perhaps they set you up with a publishing tool to help you out and
charged outrageously for that "favor". But, in the end, it is still you
who have to word that successful copy text, proof read, call up a
photographer, find a translator, remove old news about trade fairs that
ended more than three weeks ago...

To be honest, you don’t have the time to do it. Your job is to manage an
enterprise and to earn money. After a while, the smart website isn’t so
smart any more and no longer reflects the standard of quality your
company represents. You don’t want to promote it any longer. The number
of visitors declines, and so does your motivation to work maintain it
and keep it up to date.

The solution is to subscribe to a webmaster. This is what we at
Webbredaktören do for you. With a personal webmaster you have access to
a professional who you can always contact. Our webmasters familiarize
themselves with your enterprise and assist you with the content and
on-going upkeep of the site. Further, just in case you want to make
changes yourself your site, it's easy. Your site is powered by the
state-of-the-art easy-to-use Drupal content management system which also
powers this site.