[development] Service links module looking for a (co-)maintainer

Fredrik Jonsson frjo at xdeb.org
Fri Mar 23 19:42:35 UTC 2007

The Service links module is looking for a new maintainer or at least
a co-maintainer.

I'm not using the module so much myself and it would be better of
with a maintainer that has a personal interest in it. Quite a few
sites is using the module and there are 22 open issues at the moment.

There are some interesting feature requests and patches in the queue,
e.g. http://drupal.org/node/127685.

I want the new maintainer to promise to follow the Drupal coding
standard, http://drupal.org/node/318. I really dislike messy code. A
clean engine runs better, the same goes for clean code.

http://drupal.org/project/service_links
http://drupal.org/project/issues/service_links

Regards,
Fredrik Jonsson