[development] Aggregator API

Tim Archambault joetomgo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:23:58 UTC 2007

Ken,

Pleasure meeting you. It truly is a small world (in our business
especially).

I've had one hell of a nightmare in getting back (I'm stuck in Chicago until
tomorrow and spent the night last night at San Diego Airport :}  .

Other than this, it was a great conference. For a smaller newspaper or
weekly, Drupal is an absolute no-brainer. For a boston.com, etc. probably
not so.

Have a good trip.

Tim