[development] Who is unconed? Patch breaks WAMP installation

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 26 13:26:35 UTC 2007

Thanks Johan.  I normally wouldn't respond to this here but I'm getting
a ``500 Internal Server Error'' trying to post a comment to the node.

I had entered:

<code>
Can&#039;t create/write to file &#039;C:\TEMP\#sql_388_0.MYI&#039;
(Errcode: 13) query: SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM DEV_blocks b LEFT JOIN
DEV_blocks_roles r ON b.module = r.module AND b.delta = r.delta WHERE
b.theme = &#039;garland&#039; AND b.status = 1 AND (r.rid IN (1) OR
r.rid IS NULL) ORDER BY b.region, b.weight, b.module in
E:\devshop\www\drupalCVS\HEAD-DEV\includes\database.mysql.inc on line
173.
</code>

which is the message from the log file.  This occured just after
installation before creating the uid 1 user.  Reverting the patch
caused the error to disappear.

Earnie