[development] Theme registry - templates

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:28:47 UTC 2007

I read the issue referenced and all of its comments.  However, as someone
who is not expert in theming, I did not see how this makes it easier to
theme Drupal.  It just makes it different, from my limited view.

Can someone explain in fairly plain language what the immediate benefits are
which make it easier?

I think it might be helpful to module developers to understand what they can
now do, or shouild do, which will make theming Drupal installs using their
modules easier to theme.

Thanks,
..chrisxj