[development] CVS issues

Richard Morse remorse at partners.org
Thu Mar 29 13:11:36 UTC 2007

Hi!  Is there any way to tell CVS to just undo everything I did
yesterday?  I want to roll back all the commits, untag everything I
did, and undo the branches I made.  I've gotten things very messed up
because of CVSs weird sticky issues -- I was trying to do development
on both 4.7 and 5 at the same time (I thought if I had completely
different CVS checkouts, in different roots, it would keep track of
which tag was proper, but it doesn't).

Also, is there any way to delete a file from head, but not from the
various branches?

Thanks,
Ricky

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.