[development] Retrieving form values during intial form rendering

Mark Fredrickson mark.m.fredrickson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:19:57 UTC 2007

I think you want to research '#button' and '#after_build'. '#button'
will send you form values without a full submission. '#after_build'
will allow you to do something with the built values (node.module uses
#after_build to prepend the rendered preview version)

You may have to supply a '#name' element for your button so that it
doesn't get stuck in 'op'. I'm a little rusty on that point.

Cheers,
-Mark