[development] Two new core modules

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:44:48 UTC 2007

Hello world,
there are two existing modules I'd like to see added to Drupal 6:

  1. OpenID
  2. Actions

I think both are important 'enablers' for many future things.  I
already talked to James (OpenID) and John Vandyck (Actions) and they
are supporting the idea and willing to help make that happen.

Of course, I'd still like to see better image and forum handling in
core too, but more about that later.  (I believe webhick was working
on some forum module improvements but I haven't checked with her yet.)