[development] The Drupal Diet - Making bootstrap faster

sime info at urbits.com
Thu May 3 08:49:45 UTC 2007

Looking through filter.module, adminstration and tips counts for about
500 of 1500 lines total, which could be loaded conditionally, I assume.
Is what we're talking about?

There has been some discussion about doing this with ecommerce, which is
extremely heavy on the admin form side of things, so I'm interested in
whether hook_menu is the right place to put the includes()?