[development] low hanging fruit for Drupal 6: variable defaults

Robin Monks robin at civicspacelabs.org
Thu May 3 18:56:03 UTC 2007

Right, but, now you need to specify yourself as the namespace every time you
set a variable.  That's adding a lot of bulk.

Robin

--
Robin Monks
@ www.civicspacelabs.org

Fax: (419) 791-8076

"Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
regular expressions." Now they have two problems." ~IRC