[development] Formdefaults, code rieview anyone

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Thu May 3 23:45:23 UTC 2007

I've finished a new formdefaults module.  I'd love a code review and
a UI review, if someone was interested.

I'll be beta testing this on our campus soon....

Here's the text form the project page:

Ever want to add help text to a form in Drupal? Don't like a field
title chosen by the developer? Want to change the desription of a
form field? Want to move a field to the top or bottom of a form? Want
to do all of these things without any PHP code? This is your module.

Form Defaults will let you alter the defaults associated with a form,
enable the forms module below and look for the [edit] controls in the
description of each form field. Navigate to the form and click [edit]
link on the field you want to edit. You'll be allowed to edit field
titles, markup fields as well as the textual descriptions with each
field.