[development] CVS branches and tags problem

Sergio Caridad sergiocaridad at gmail.com
Fri May 4 17:46:03 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm the maintainer of the galician translation http://drupal.org/project/gl
I've been trying to add the new 5.0 release to the project, with no luck.
First, I created a DRUPAL-5 branch for the project, with the new files
committed. Then, I created a new tag, DRUPAL-5--1-0. Then, I added the new
release node, associating it with the recently created tag.
But the packaged release is not there, the node is empty
http://drupal.org/node/135656 (several days since then)

I must have done something wrong in the CVS, but I don't know what...

I can connect to the CVS and download the files for the 5--1-0 tag with no
problem, so the files seem to be correctly tagged... what am I doing wrong?

Any other translation/project maintainer could help me out? I've read the
cvs guides, branching/tagging guides, etc. but I must have messed something
up. I'm using the Eclipse CVS and also tried with TortoiseCVS.

I have also posted my problem here http://drupal.org/node/139170 but I had
no replies, so, since this is an important issue, I'll try once again in
this list.

Anyone? Thanks!
Sergio Caridad
www.artefantastico.com