[development] update/replace the book module - poll, questions

Michael Favia michael at favias.org
Tue May 8 16:35:07 UTC 2007

Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> Peter Wolanin schrieb:
>
>> We're hoping to have a replacement for the book module that will be
>> more general for creating a hierarchical site structure.  What should
>> such a module be named?  Poll here:
>>
> Does it need to change?

Unfortunately i think it does. I was initially very confused and didnt
attempt to use this modules true purpose and ability for outlining and
organizing content hierarchically because of the name. One of the most
misnamed modules we have IMO. It just doesnt convey its ability. People
seem to agree that outline is a preferred name and i concur that the new
name does a much better job of conveying meaning.

Michael Favia                   michael at favias.org
tel. 512.585.5650        http://michael.favias.org