[development] update/replace the book module - poll, questions

Johan Forngren johan at forngren.com
Tue May 8 21:35:42 UTC 2007

I must agree with Gerhard. I have no clue what outlining means. However,
book is just as bad IMO as I can't quite relate it to the hierarchal
structuring it provides. The same goes for taxonomy, which I still don't
know what it means. I can use it, but I can't explain it.

Structuring organize categories hierarchy are words that crossed my mind.

Sorry for not being very creative/productive here.

On 5/8/07, Gerhard Killesreiter <gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:

--
Regards,
  Johan Forngren :: http://johan.forngren.com/