[development] Drupal Netvibes Universe

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Wed May 16 00:58:41 UTC 2007

No such link

-----Original Message-----
From: development-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:development-bounces at drupal.org]
On Behalf Of Matthew Farina
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 5:44 PM
To: development at drupal.org
Subject: [development] Drupal Netvibes Universe

Netvibes is interested in providing a drupal universe at
www.netvibes.com/drupal.  I put together an initial universe based on some
feedback I previously got from the list.  It should be complete by the end
of this week.  Is there a place in the community we can advertise this?

Initially the universe consists of 2 pages being a general and a developer
page.  The general page has on it the drupal planet, drupal pics on flickr,
drupal.org rss feed, drupal groups homepage feed, drupal events from
groups.drupal.org as a webcal, drupal on del.icio.us, the lullabot podcast,
drupal general discussion, drupal showcase, and drupal new modules.

On the developer page there are feeds for the drupal dojo, lullabot
articles, drupal translations forum, drupal core forum, drupal module
development forum, drupal theme development forum, drupaldigest CVS mailing
list, drupaldigest documentation list, drupaldigest development list, and a
block with quick links for developers.

Is there anything else that would be good to have?