[development] New module: Module Priority

Michael Favia michael at favias.org
Fri May 18 16:11:44 UTC 2007

adrian rossouw wrote:
> it seems a bit hardcore for core.
>
> ie: it's only useful when something goes wrong.
>
> Wouldn't devel be a better place for this, with all it's diagnostic
> abilities.
Agreed here. While i do like the ability to give people this control
putting it in core seems to imply that you should be comfortable moving
these weights around which can and will cause unexpected errors that
will not be fun to diagnose for bug reports. As valuable as i think it
is, I don't recommend placing this functionality in core but i think
that the devel module is a perfect home for it.

Michael Favia                   michael at favias.org
tel. 512.585.5650        http://michael.favias.org