[development] New module: Module Priority

Michael Imbeault michael.imbeault at sympatico.ca
Sat May 19 01:42:57 UTC 2007

Same here, for a site im building, I must do:

Simplefeed -> Custom module for hierarchical clustering -> custom module
for scoring -> custom module to create and save nodes based on that ->
recalculate preempt panels cache.

I agree that this is advanced. But i'd love a module with a javascript
drag and drop interface; i shouldnt have to manually update obscure and
underdocumented database fields for that, shouldnt I? :)

I vote for leaving it in moduleweight.module.

Michael Imbeault
CHUL Research Center (CHUQ)
2705 boul. Laurier
Ste-Foy, QC, Canada, G1V 4G2
Tel: (418) 654-2705, Fax: (418) 654-2212