[development] Drupal's CVS policies... including 'foriegn' code in TinyMCE module?

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Mon May 21 18:34:28 UTC 2007

There's no reason to even offer a CVS repository but convenience. :-)
If the code is GPL, and there is permission granted by the project's
maintainers, and the contrib module maintainers are the ones
maintaining it, isn't it acceptable for the sake of user experience?

The GPL requirement makes perfect sense. But it's not like anyone is
asking the CVS repository admins to make sure that the TinyMCE
libraries are up to date, neh?

--Jeff