[development] Drupal's CVS policies... including 'foriegn' code in TinyMCE module?

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Mon May 21 19:38:56 UTC 2007

Is the security concern about known exploits of the 3rd party code?
I'm not sure how NOT incorporating 3rd party code makes a module more
secure... unless its a concern that the person uploading the code
doesn't actually know much about what they are uploading.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but isn't any module where the
maintainer is sloppy, seriously behind, or implementing code they
don't fully understand as much of a security risk?

- Kevin Reynen