[development] RTFM issue status and per-project FAQs

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Tue May 22 18:00:01 UTC 2007

On May 22, 2007, at 10:15 AM, Lodewijk Evers wrote:

> Also there could be a RTFM status for issues,

oh my god yes! ;)  i've been thinking of adding something like
"That's not a bug, stupid!" status for a long time, but this is even
better and more widely applicable. ;)

http://drupal.org/node/146020

> and you just change the status to RTFM and link to http://
> drupal.org/project/tinymce/faq or http://drupal.org/project/tinymce/
> manual (to implement those aliases into project module might
> actually be a good idea)

this is also interesting, but more work.  we don't have a good
mechanism for a per-project faq page, but that'd actually be quite
slick.  i'd be very interested in seeing someone open an issue [1]
about this with their ideas on how it should work (keeping both d.o
and non-d.o sites in mind).

thanks!
-derek

[1] http://drupal.org/node/add/project-issue/project