[development] drupal.org downtime tomorrow

Jonathan Lambert j at firebright.com
Tue May 22 19:05:45 UTC 2007

All:

I know I'm not going to win any popularity points for saying this,
but is there no possibility we could be doing this outside of regular
US business hours?  I'm happy to put my money where my mouth is and
stay up late and do the work tonight or tomorrow night.
--
Jonathan Lambert
Principal | FireBright, Inc.
Email: j at firebright.com

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)