[development] Drupal's CVS policies... including 'foriegn' codein TinyMCE module?

Michael Hess mlhess at umich.edu
Thu May 24 22:39:01 UTC 2007

> I would like to see a Drupal-optimized TinyMCE package.  It'd make it a
> lot easier on me if it had standard Drupal-related plugins already
> installed so I didn't have to do that manually for every site.

I was not going to weigh in on this, but I provided a quote to a client
several weeks ago, they made the choose to do the work themsevles in
wordpress.

Today I got a call from them, talking
about<http://it.slashdot.org/it/07/05/24/167223.shtml> asking me if I was
still willing to do the work.  I tried to explain to them that drupal can
suffer from the same issues. (They did not really understand but that is ok
for the purpose of this email)

 If we start allowing chunks of code in, I think it would end up being a
huge security issue for drupal over all.

If a site gets compromised, it won't be X module, that was a security
issue, it will be drupal that is the security issue.

just my 2 cents,
Michael