[development] Actions progress

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Fri May 25 13:26:23 UTC 2007

On 5/25/2007 8:13:28 AM, Karoly Negyesi (karoly at negyesi.net) wrote:
> > There are two pending core patches that may be action-ified:
> >    1. http://drupal.org/node/146076 - ban the author while deleting
> content
>
> May. Or may not. If the action patch lands. If this gets converted.
>
> The patch is there, the patch is ready. I really would like to see it
> committed -- we can always remove it when a better solution comes along.

I'm with chx. I really want to see this get in and be used on d.o. If we
have something that's working, let's go for it. Being able to delete spam
and then having to go file and issue or hunt down an admin for the block is
a pain. I'd love to be able to just do it all in one action. Especially when
you get a prolific spammer that adds 20 more before you can get someone to
block them.

Michelle