[development] Fieldsets for profile variables

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Sun May 27 23:41:51 UTC 2007

I'm not sure I really understand the above, but I have used the node profile
module to designate content-types as "profile" nodes. Teamed with CCK, you
can add as many fields as desired and can group them in fieldsets, or so I
reckon (I haven't really tried fieldsets in CCK).

If this is not relevant to this discussion, just ignore it :-P