[development] Google Gears

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Thu May 31 13:12:04 UTC 2007

Actually, I would love the ability to have my site offline synched easily to
my site online. There aren't a lot of hotspots in my town, especially at the
places that have kiddie stuff to keep my son entertained. I made a local
copy of my site, but it's a PITA to keep it updated so I usually don't
bother. Something like what has been talked about here would be awesome. Not
something I'm in a position to help create, though, so it's just a wish on
my part.

Michelle