[development] Project maintainers needed urgently

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Thu Nov 1 17:39:28 UTC 2007

Earl,

I'm not offering to maintain delicious, but I have a client that needed
to use it, so I did the 5.x upgrade.  See
http://drupal.org/node/125312.  I hope this was not stepping on toes,
but rather an act that is appreciated.

I also sent one of the guys in that thread (who posted a patch) a
private message to see if he wanted to be the maintainer.

--
Doug Green
douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
904-583-3342

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...