[development] Access denied 403 problem for anonymous users

Tomas J. Fulopp tomi at vacilando.org
Mon Nov 5 07:31:44 UTC 2007

Thanks for the ideas on this (Pavan, Earnie, Cog) - indeed 'rebuild
permissions' helped. I have forgotten about this item, shame on me. But
it points to a problem of with Nodeaccess not removing its traces when
switched off; I'll raise this issue in that module's issue cue.

Excellent, thanks for the help!

Tomáš