[development] custom search form

Feijó patrao at legendas.feijo.info
Tue Nov 6 13:15:02 UTC 2007

I did read all information about *_search hooks

I found that line "If your module needs to provide a more complicated search
form, then you need to implement it yourself without hook_search(). In that
case, you should define it as a local task (tab) under the /search page
(e.g. /search/mymodule) so that users can easily find it." in
http://api.drupal.org/api/group/search/5

Thats my case, I'm not working in nodes!! I'm integrating information stored
in Firebird, its almost another site, old one, and I'm updating it inside
drupal, to centralize all information on my intranet.

I simple need a Form (already built) to send the data after click on Submit,
that data need to be recieved it in some place... where? I have to work with
$_POST[] ? Or there it is a better drupal way?

Here something I did:

function mymodule_myfunc($id='') {

  if (!$_POST['ok'])  // if I remove this if, after submit, the page gets
blank!
    $content .= drupal_get_form('mymodule_myfunc_form');

  $content .= theme_table($header, $rows);
  return $content;
}

function mymodule_myfunc_form_submit($form_id, $form_values) {
  drupal_set_message(print_r($form_values,1));  // just to see something
  //return 'test';
}

Thanks

baita abraço