[development] OpenId open to phishing attacks.

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Wed Nov 7 04:28:47 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 07 November 2007 01:12, Steven Peck wrote:
> In further news, social engineering still works.

What do you exactly mean, in this context? I don't understand what you
are alluding to. (I mean: really, I am curious, especially since I
have plans to use OpenId in the future).

@Walt: Thank you for the information.
Please, don't hijack a thread to post unrelated information. Start a
new thread instead. (the message was posted in reply in the thread
"The dawn of DB locks").
Thanks again for sharing the information.

Blessings,

Augustin.