[development] Table hook idea

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Fri Nov 9 02:39:16 UTC 2007

I don't know that this is relevant, but I've been writing general
form api helper functions that embed form fields in a table via a
field-set (e.g. everything in a column is  checkbox) and merge the
returned form values back into an array based on a field naming
convention.

Right now this is part of a php 5 dependent module, (xml_ui) and so
not really ready for syndication.

But if you find it helpful, I'd certainly be willing to share code
with you.  (also won't be offended if you don't use it).

For me, form fields within a table is more interesting than
hook_table, but hey, I'm just one guy.