[development] Early Drupal 6 review from Chris Messina

Iñaki Lopez inaki.lopez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 13:44:43 UTC 2007

> True. But in some cases, it would maybe make more sense for an
> installation profile to follow the suggestions.

And thanks to you, because that was I realized after thinking about
it. It's valuable information for stressing the installing profiles. I
don't need a "more funny and complete" information in 'my account'
space by default if I'm using drupal as a fronted only wihtout users.

I agree in some of the terms, like "cron" and the mess between
taxonomy/categories and vocabulary/topics, but thinking about it,
drupal has it's own model, beggining with the so complicated to
explain in two lines topic: "The node", so necessarily should have
it's own terminology.