[development] Early Drupal 6 review from Chris Messina

Liza Sabater blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Sat Nov 10 16:56:40 UTC 2007

Delurking,

If my previous emails get through, I apologize. My mail server decided to
act up today.

Anyhow, I'll keep it short : I had to comment on Ignacio's previous email.
To keep the list on-topic, I have it up on my blog.

http://lizasabater.com/drupal_vs_the_blog_mem

It will hopefully contextualize Chris' comments because it is more than just
about developers creating an installation profile --I am sure that's not
what Chris is talking about.

Anyhow, give it a peek.

Thanks and back to lurking,
liza