[development] Early Drupal 6 review from Chris Messina

Liza Sabater blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Sat Nov 10 17:12:39 UTC 2007

Hi gang,

Delurking for a bit : My comment on Ignacio's comment got a bit longish and
given it is not directly related to development, I took it to my blog.

http://lizasabater.com/drupal_vs_the_blog_meme

I invite you to read it within the context of user experience. Hope it helps
to understand a bit better why Chris Messina's comments are important beyond
the technological concept of "a blog".

Back to lurking,
liza

--