[development] Issue page suggestions

Chad Phillips -- Apartment Lines chad at apartmentlines.com
Sat Nov 10 21:45:39 UTC 2007

On Nov 10, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Derek Wright wrote:

> That's the issue where these changes happened, so that's where we
> should further discuss them.

let's do one better:

how about a side-by-side comparison?  i've got the proposed changes
installed on http://project.drupal.org, so folks can play w/ that and
compare it to what we have now.

FYI, i think i'm also moving into the 'issue metadata above'
camp  ;)  but i still think it's a smart idea to get a bit of
community feedback before we change something that we just changed
eight days ago  :)

note: you may need to clear your browser cache to get the display on
project.drupal.org looking the way it's supposed to.

hunmonk