[development] Installation profiles: here is what missing

Simon Hobbs emspace.com.au at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 12:20:43 UTC 2007

Adrian

You've identified a major issue for me. If my goal is to make happy
with the usability, I can't seem to escape having a supporting module.
I really appreciate the razor you've applied to this problem! I'm with
you on this.

An added benefit of the profile being active after install (based on
my D5 experience here) is the ability to have a wizard.

.s