[development] Do not let postgresql hold back great patches

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:20:59 UTC 2007

I would agree with Khalid, actually.  Having rock-solid code on a
popular platform seems ideal, at least until something like PDO is
ready to handle database abstraction for us.

I only installed pgSQL to be a "responsible" module maintainer after
my requests for pgSQL testers went unanswered.

At work, we're entirely MySQL.

- Ken Rickard